Business Skills Training – The Middle East: Cross Cultural Excellence
Take a first step towards business success in the Middle East. Acquire essential information, negotiation skills, and cross-cultural competencies through a new intensive program.
- Are you or your company planning to do business in the Middle East?
- Will you have to manage projects or negotiate with clients from/in the Middle East?
- Do you need in-depth business information about the region and its culture?
- Does your company plan to station expatriate staff in the Middle East?
At a glance
Qualification: Course certificate
Start: on request
Duration: 2 days
Costs: CHF 1,900.00 / € 1,900.00
Location: Campus ZHAW School of Management and Law, Winterthur
Language of instruction: English
Objectives and content
Your Company or you are engaged/interested in doing business in the Middle-East by:
- Working in a Middle Eastern country
- Working with individuals or teams from a Middle Eastern country
- Establishing business relationships, developing sales opportunities, and conducting negotiations
The course aims to
- provide theoretical and practical knowledge about the cultural aspects of developing and conducting business in the Middle East.
- help to develop the business skills needed to succeed in this particular cultural environment.
- let the participants experience an Arabic after work invitation and observe the proper etiquette
Introduction and framework, characteristics of doing business in the region, key elements of cultural identity, differences between the regions with e.g. with regards to consumer behavior.
Communication, establishing relations and networking, building teams, decision-making, negotiation skills, and conflict resolution.
Includes an Arabic after work invitation, where participants experience the do’s and don’ts of attending a business dinner in the Middle East..
Enquiries and contact
Offered in cooperation with
Basic management skills, business knowledge and experience.
Information for applicants
Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
The number of participants in every course is limited. Early registration is advised.
Starting dates and application
|on request||on request|