MAS Business Administration
The MAS Program in Business Administration enables participants to reach the level of university graduates in a short period of time through concentrated study and innovative forms of learning.
Its trademark is its continuity and a study process which has been specifically designed to guarantee an optimal balance of work life and study.
At a glance
Qualification: Master of Advanced Studies in Business Administration (UAS Zurich) (60 ECTS)
Start: 17.08.2018, 22.02.2019
Duration: 2 years
Costs: CHF 24,900.00
Comment on costs:
The program fee of CHF 23,900 (subject to change) includes the required specialist literature and two intensive seminars at the Lilienberg Entrepreneurs' Forum.
ZHAW School of Management and Law Campus
(2 minutes from Winterthur main railway station)
Language of instruction: German
Objectives and content
The MAS BA program has been specifically developed for business professionals, junior managers, and business leaders with a proven track record but no broad education in business management.
The MAS BA program enables participants to
- lay the foundation for their next career milestone
- acquire management know-how within the most important core functions of a corporation
- learn to apply essential management tools in a practical context
- enhance the knowledge they have acquired by working through a range of case studies and their own business case
- expand their professional network
The primary goal of the MAS BA is to offer a quality program of continuing education which delivers a broad range of management skills to business professionals. In a highly efficient manner you will be able to focus on learning exactly what you need in order to be a successful manager.
The program consists of the following modules:
- Module 1: Introductory Seminar (3 ECTS)
- Module 2: Corporate Finance (6 ECTS)
- Module 3: Business Law, Economics,
Business & Politics (6 ECTS)
- Module 4: Strategic Management (6 ECTS)
- Module 5: Marketing Management (6 ECTS)
- Module 6: Operational & Project Management
- Module 7: Human Capital Management &
Leadership (6 ECTS)
- Module 8: International Management
- Module 9: Master's Thesis (15 ECTS)
The didactic concept of the MAS BA program combines traditional forms of teaching and learning with innovative forms of management training.
- Living case
- Integrational case studies
- Business simulation
- Jigsaw teaching technique
The program is designed to enable participants to combine work and study.
Classes are held as follows:
- Friday afternoons (1.45-6.00pm)
- Saturday mornings (8.15am-12.30pm).
New MAS BA programs start twice a year, in February and August.
Enquiries and contact
Candidates require a degree from a university or university of applied sciences as well as three years of professional experience.
In exceptional cases, admission based on merit may be granted to candidates without a university qualification.
Information for applicants
Please upload your application together with the following documents attached:
- Copies of references
- Copies of certificates (education and continuing education)
- Letter of motivation
- Digital picture (passport photograph)
Starting dates and application