SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (PO/PM) certification preparation
This two-day interactive workshop begins with the principles of SAFe®, Lean thinking tools, Agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework. Teams will then learn the Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise, how to manage the enterprise backlog, delivering features, Agile requirements, the events within SAFe, and finally, stakeholder management. At the end of this workshop, attendees will have the tools and knowledge they need to write Epics, Features, and User Stories within the Scaled Agile Framework, and have a solid foundation on how to manage programs in the Lean-Agile Enterprise. An optional SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner certification is offered at the end of the class.
At a glance
Qualification: ZHAW attendance confirmation & SAFe® PO/PM certification
Start: on request
Duration: 2 days
Costs: CHF 1,800.00
Comment on costs: The course price includes two days of training, course materials, examination fees and lunch.
Location: ZHAW School of Management and Law, Winterthur (in the vicinity of the train station) and Bern (in the vicinity of the train station)
Languages of instruction:
German (courses in Bern), English (courses in Winterthur); course material in English & certification exam in English
Objectives and content
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
Learning objectives of this Scaled Agile Framework Training:
- Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise
- Enterprise Backlog Management
- Delivering Features in the Enterprise
- Agile Software Requirements; writing and sizing Epics, Features and User Stories
- SAFe events and process
- Stakeholder Management
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Lean-Agile-Mindset and SAFe principles
- Key components of Agile Development
- Role, responsibilities and characteristics of Product Management and Product Owner
- Defining Value and Value Streams
- Tools of an effective Product Manager and Product Owner
- Stakeholder Management and Communities of Practice
Enquiries and contact
The instructors from FlowSphere have both been working as project managers for years.
Sacha Czudek, Managing Partner at FlowSphere, is an experienced SAFe instructor, Enterprise Agile Coach and currently the only SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) in Switzerland
Ari Byland, Managing Partner at FlowSphere, is a professional Scrum instructor and is especially specialized in the field of digital transformation.
Offered in cooperation with
This training prepares you for the SAFe PM/PO Certification.
Experience in Agile or existing certification as Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist or similar is beneficial.
Starting dates and application
|on request||on request||Application|